Flash Blue granite countertops are becoming a preferred stylish choice for designers now a day’s, as they are prized primarily for the beauty in their patterns. These textures or patterns come from the minerals of the stone.
These patterns fall into two categories:
- They can be veined, meaning minerals create a different color from the base color and form veins or swirls in the stone. The other type is,
- Homogeneous, means that the varying minerals are distributed evenly for a uniform pattern or structure.
Typically they have a blue and black foundation, but secondary colors range from whites, grays, browns and other shades of blue. Flash Blue granites are the one of the most wanted granites for their beauty and rarity, these usually displays a bold pattern winning them one of the most popular granite.
- For tiles, the regular sizes are:
30x60x18mm, to 20mm,
- Finishes in which Flash blue granites is available are polished, honed, flamed, bush hammered, sandblasted etc.
- Available slabs sizes are: 1200x2400x20mm, 30mm or 40mm thick is also there.
- Technical Specifications Flash Blue Granite:
Compressive Strength: 2777 Kg/cm2
Ultimate Tensile Strength: 274 Kg/cm2
Water Absorption: 0.04%
Impact Test-Min Fall Height: 68 cm
Specific Gravity: 2.960 Kg/m3
Hardness (Moh’s Scale): 6.5
For further information please visit us at www.marbleindian.com/southgranite.html or write us at email@example.com.